Friday, September 26, 2008

Small update and new pics

Not too much exciting news to report. Dan is waiting to hear when we will be moving to our next base in Biloxi, Mississippi. We are hoping by next week, but as with all things military, I will not hold my breath just yet. Josh continues to be cute as he can be, and growing more and more. Last night I packed up a box for storage of all his newborn clothing. It was kind of sad actually! He is in 3 month clothes now, some are a little baggy but overall they fit him. His neck is so strong he holds his head up all the time and looks around. He is so curious! And he is scooting around somehow-where I put him to sleep in his crib is certainly not where I find him when he wakes up! I am officially a stay at home mom now, I resigned from my position at the hospital. It was bittersweet, part of me thrilled to be home with him, part of me a little sad that I wont be working-at least not for a while. I guess that's it!

No comments: